Wednesday, October 31, 2012

On The Mend

I have been away for a while, recovering from one of those preschool viruses that has lingered too long with me.  I miss my kitchen terribly and can't wait to get back into the sugar, flour and butter. 

I have seen so many cute Halloween ideas for sweet treats, and my  heart is sad that I haven't had the ability to do something creative at this time of year! 

I'd love to hear about what you are all making out there! 

Leave me a comment on this post - I'd love to get inspired by what you stirred up for this Halloween!

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather!

    So sad to hear you've been ill! I put a little something in the mail for you today.

    It doesn't really feel like Halloween to me. We didn't even get our pumpkin out! And I ended up having some eggnog today - how weird, right?

    Feel bettah friend.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice in the sandbox, please!