Friday, September 28, 2012

Sneak Peek: Autumn Baking & Book Review

The BEST Sous-Chef EVA!
We're humming at a steady pace at Casa De SweetTeeth!  There is an annual family clambake tomorrow and we're bringing along a recipe we're testing.  All the flavors of fall are going into that bundt pan, rest assured.  My little pastry-chef-in-training is quite the little helper and thrilled to pieces that she can help me with some simple chopping along with her usual measuring and mixing. 
 
There are some recipes I'd rather do solo with perfect quiet in the house, but this one is for
 THE FAMILY.
 
Here's a hint on what's baking:
 
I also managed to tear through a book in one day while said Sous-Chef was at preschool.  I liked it so much that I thought you might too, so I'm going to review it here at Sweet Teeth soon.  If you love baking, and you fantasize about having your own quaint coffee & cake business, you would do yourself right by reading this one.  It's funny, it's touching, and real.  AND it reminds me that most at-home bakers are right where they belong, AT HOME.
 
Stay tuned for today's mystery baking project revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice in the sandbox, please!